besides varieties of poly relationships…there are states of polyamory that vary over time as this article indicates
I’ve had to read, think and learn about polyamory a lot over the last few months and to be honest I’m still making stupid mistakes on a regular basis. I have, however, noticed that I’m also becoming better around take responsibility for my actions.
One area of interest is the various states of ‘being poly’, these normally fall into one of following three
- Poly Active – Actively engaged in looking and dating
- Poly Passive – Not actively looking, but if an interesting opportunity presents itself
- Poly Closed – Not looking or interested
There are two other descriptions used that you might come across
- Polysaturated – Polyamorous and currently seeking or open to new partners
- Polyunsaturated – Polyamorous, but not currently open to new relationships or new partners because of the number of existing partners, or because of time constraints that might make new relationships difficult.
However, there are othe options out there such as
View original post 173 more words